This dish is so so so simple! In my part of the country we don’t have fresh Salmon readily available. I use frozen most times. Sure dream of the fresh fish straight out of the water like when I was younger. I grew up in a part of this country that supplied it fresh off the dock, cleaned and ready for the grill. Miss those days!
To start, this recipe is for one person, double it for two and so on!
2 Tbls butter
1/2 tsp of dill weed
4 Tbls lemon juice or 1 large lemon, sliced
6 asparagus spears, optional to chop into 2-3 inch pieces
- Spray a small flat pan with oil (so your fish doesn’t stick)
- Lay fish in bottom
- Lay your asparagus on top of fish
- Lay a pat of butter on each fish
- Pour lemon juice or lay slices on top of fish
- Sprinkle all with dill weed
- Cover and bake in 375* oven for 30 mins or until fish is done …tell tale the fish is no longer pink inside it has lightened up a bunch.